Sunday, September 27, 2009

A nice way to spend a rainy day...

I'm sitting here, looking out the window at the rain and the changing color of the leaves and I know that Winter is right around the corner. I also realized that its been a while since I've posted here, or on Facebook, or Tweeted on Twitter or even updated the store. Today has been dedicated to work on all of that.

I'm going to re-list the fall/winter items that didn't sell last winter today, and work on posting the new items later on this week. I have a couple of orders to fill before I can even think about taking bids.

Even though its raining pretty hard outside, I still love Fall. I love sweater/sweatshirt weather. Nothing like curling up in your favorite sweater to just make everything feel right. Even if its just for a moment.


Also I was given a wonderful present today, 99 Yarns and Counting by the Green Mountain Spinnery, by a wonderful friend who is a huge supporter in my knitting endeavors.

The best part about this book, besides that my friend had it autographed for me, is that its put out by our local spinnery, Green Mountain Spinnery, here in Putney.
Thank you Seth, for the book.
Thank you Eric for signing the book.
I will treasure it always.

No comments:

Post a Comment