Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another day in Vermont.

The leaves have almost all turned, and tonight there is a freeze warning. The weather channel keeps calling for snow flurries, but so far we have managed to duck that.

With the cooler weather here, my daughter has asked me to make her a new pair of fingerless gloves. Aparently the pair that I made her over 2 years ago have been worn to total shreads. So with this idea I created a new pattern just for her hands (that can be used for any child's hands). I'm almost done with the second one and will post a photo or two of the outcome.

I love the fact that she likes to wear the fingerless gloves. She has Exama, and they help keep the hand cream on her hands so that it really soaks in. The difference is amazing.

Everything else has been put on hold for a bit. Last Thursday I was diagnosed with Bronchitis yet again. I'm trying to do my best to stay out of trouble and rest. While I was there my doctor managed to convince me to get my flu shot that I had been avoiding. At least its over and done with. I don't know about the H1N1 vaccine just yet. (meaning if I'm going to get that or not)

That's it for now. Time for some more rest, and knitting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment