Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new begining

My knitting is going very well. So much so that I have even begun to make my own patterns for things. I find it very hard to understand most patterns that I have found on the net, so I have begun making my own. Of course I make mistakes here and there and have to pull out stiches sometimes, but its all a learning process.

I have found that knitting is VERY theraputic and relaxing. I also enjoy seeing people wearing what I have made.

Soon I will post some pictures of my progress. For right now, I'm still setting up shop here and at angelsrealm.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Well I for one can't wait to see what you have produced!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First item is up. I'm working on posting more, but I still need to get more pictures. Finding willing models is a problem around here. Everyone seems to be camera shy. ;)

    ReplyDelete