Monday, February 2, 2009

Just some of the colors that I offer

These are all Lion Brand Homespun Yarn. 98% Acrylic and 2% Polyester. As the site says: Soft, silky and beautiful. This yarn can't be beat for softness and sheer-touchability. Please note that some colors have long, slow color variations that cause them to subtly stripe. This is deliberate and adds to the beauty of the finished garment; such yarns are designated as their 'painterly' colors

Ocean: 'Painterly'

True blue and soft white..





Lagoon: 'Painterly' A cool combination of dark gray and sapphire with flecks of dark green and chocolate.





Fiesta: 'Painterly' medium green with intgense purple, red and gold..





Windsor: 'Painterly' Medium blue, lavender, and a touch of green envoke the gardens of Windsor..




Sometime in the near future I will have more colors to post. I also will have some Alpaca yarn that I will be using. I can't wait. As you can probably tell, I prefer working with multi colored yarn. However if you have a solid color in mind just email me and I will see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment