Saturday, February 14, 2009

And then there is more...

After stopping by Michales, yet again, I found THE book I have been looking for. A 'how to knit socks' book that is right at my level! I couldn't believe it. Neither could my husband, because I couldn't stop bouncing with glee. So of course this ment more yarn. ;)

Meanwhile I managed to get the basketweave patterned scarf up on the Angel's Realm etsy.com site. I can't believe just how long it takes me to post things there.

I've finished a different pattern hat yesterday. One that I've never done before, and while my husband loves his hat, I'm not all that fond of the weave. Its VERY tight, but very warm. Tonight it got to 3 degrees and he tested the hat while and about in the yard. He said that his ears and head never got cold once, so maybe I will have to post that as well.

Well I'm off to finish another scarf. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment