Friday, February 6, 2009

A couple of items...

First the hat, and a close up of it, that is posted over on the angelsrealm.etsy.com site.


Its made with Lions Brand, Homespun, Windsor colored, yarn. Soft, warm, hat for anyone to wear. I can also make a scarf (in any length) in the same pattern.

Next a slightly heavier yarn:

This hat and fingerless gloves are made out of Lion Bran Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Grey Marble yarn. The gloves are a tight fit (but can strech) and are ment to cover further up the arm than most, and also cover your fingers so that your pinkie fingers are kept nice and toasty. (I will update later on putting the exact measurements here)

Now for one of my favorite items. "There's nothing like a warm fuzzy to help keep you warm in the Winter" is one of my favorite sayings. This is what I came up with.

A neckwarmer/cowl and matching fingerless gloves. I have tested this product in zero degree weather while waiting with my daughter for the bus in the morning. I had my head/neck and my nose covered and didn't get cold at all! So this exact one is one I'm keeping. However the idea, with any of the colors that I can get in Lion Bran Homespun yarn, is what I'm selling, along with matching gloves with the same yarn that is chosen.

This has been made out of Lion Brand Homespun Ocean colored yarn (acrylic and polyester) . The picture didn't come out funky. The colors really do look like that. I just love how the pattern developed. Its shades of blue and white that roll together. Its edged with Homepun Windsor yarn. The gloves are also made out of Ocean trimmed with Windsor, so that's why they aren't identical in pattern.


The neckwarmer/cowl measures 14" long and has a circumference of 21".

That's it for now. I have finished that hat that I was working on in that rainbow pattern and am working on the matching scarf.
Again everything that you see in this post is for sale. Just drop me an email and we'll talk. :)
AngelsRealmOfKnitting at Gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment