Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Products!

Just a reminder: all handmade items in this blog are available for sale. Just email me or go to my store at Angel's Realm

A Neckwarmer/earwarmer/headband made from Lion Brand Homespun Yarn. Fiesta was my color of choice.
I'm not one to wear hats in the Winter. I tend to overheat pretty easily, *and it messes up my hair. ;)* so I came up with this. Its perfectly sized to either keep your neck warm and cozy on those really cold days and when a scarf is just too bulky. I love wearing this style as a headband/earwarmer as well. Stylish, fashionable, soft and warm. I can wear my hair up in a bun, or down like you see in the pictures.

This scarf was made with Lion Brand Homepun Yarn in Lagoon. It was knitted in a basketweave pattern so that it would lay flat, and be easier to wrap around one's neck. The second picture shows off the way the colors flow better. Its warm, but breathable so that on cold days you can wrap up your face to preven chills but not have trouble breathing. Its also long enough that you can wrap it around your neck and be able to tuck the ends into your jacket, coat or sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment